Friday, June 5, 2009

virgin

Hi ho

I've just decided to change my domain..boring la old domain tu..dah la payah nak login.

Annyywhooo..

I'll just jot a it of my running log this week..

01.06.09 = 6k in 44 mins

04.06.09 - 3.2 in 21 mins

So I'll be running my first road race this Sunday. Jitters? hmm..tak start lagi kot. I was thinking of running today but hub says I should probaby go against it. Rest..katanya.

It's funny now that sometimes I'm the one ajak-ing the hub to run..6 years ago I was practically begging not to run..baru lari 500 meter je dah semput..mende ntah.

And then due to babies coming in and out, I ran unactively..once a week deteriorated to once a month. Baru this year je I caught the running bug again. I've started running 3-4 times a week and decided to try road racing..kehkeh..punya la lama nak try tapi asik cari alasan nak postpone je. Now, alasan no more. Kena buat jugak

Sorry entry ni is a bit daft.kepala tgh berserabut pikir psl KMK..bohsanggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg...ggggggg...dan ggggg lagi.

Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment