Sunday, September 27, 2009

the spider and the ant

Wah! Dah bersawang blog ni rupanya. Sorry for the neglect. Been busy doing things:

1. Gaining back the 2Ks I lost during Ramadhan (unintentionally) hee..
2. Trying to learn how to play Heartless and Poker Face( and failing miserably)
3. Catching up with friends yang dah bertahun tak jumpa ( success!)

Now, I guess it's back to business. I just visited Kak Haza's blog and realized it's only 55 days left till PBIM on the ticker. Yoikes!
To those who are achieved marathoners, mesti fikir " Alah, mende la minah ni. 21 K pon nak kecoh"
Tapi I got really antsy just now. I got less than 6 weekends to train to 21 k. That's minus the weekend off training that I have to attend a friend's wedding in KL.
Guess I have to resume that 16 k next weekend.
This weekend? Err..malas lagi kot..heh.

2 comments:

  1. welcome back, Julin. Good to read your blog again. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks cheryl..looks like we're both suffering from last minute self doubt..( last minute ke?)..helppp

    ReplyDelete